We, Breaking Boundaries Private Limited (“Company”, “Us”, “We”, “Our”) are the owners of a proprietary mobile application of the Company, namely “Women’s CricZone”, along with the website https://www.womenscriczone.com/ together referred to as (“Platform”). The features offered by us are with respect to women’s cricket through the content available on our Platform (“Features”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
To subscribe to our Features available on the Platform or to get in touch with us through the ‘contact us’, ‘write to us’ or ‘partner with us’ page on the Platform, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to your full name and e-mail address. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”. We may collect such Personal Information. Further, during your access and use of the Platform, we may collect additional information from and about you which may become part of the Personal Information.
We also collect certain non-personal information on the way you use our Platform, through tools such as Google Analytics (a brief description of the same is provided below). This is done primarily to enhance user experience. These tools collect certain information which helps us understand how many visitors have visited the Platform and also, their behaviour.
As per the provisions of the GDPR, we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information.
Adwords: We use Google Adwords as a marketing tool to allow the members of the public to reach out to us through our Platform. We also collect and store information when you, in order to interact with us, click on our advertisement which is displayed on a Google search page and subsequently get directed to our Platform.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access or provide your Personal Information on our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and/or any other social media platform (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram YouTube, LinkedIn and/or any other social media platform and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
- improve the user experience on the Platform
- understand the usage based on the geographical area
- understand the usage based on the demographics
- understand and get usage patterns of the users
Examples of Cookies We Use: Session cookies, First Party cookies, Third Party cookies, Secure Cookies, HTTP-only cookies, Flash cookies, Zombie cookies.
Advertisement: We use third party cookies to make advertisements more engaging for you. Some common applications of cookies are made to select advertisements based on what is relevant to you, to improve reporting on campaign performance and to avoid showing advertisements you would have already seen. Cookies capture information about how you interact with our Platform, which includes the pages that you visit most.
The cookies will collect the following information:
- Clicks and scroll on the Platform;
- Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- Information of the service provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the Platform?
We will not restrict the usage of the Platform if the cookies are disabled.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about our Features;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Features provided by us on our Platform (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- to improve the Features;
- to address your queries;
- to run marketing and promotional campaigns,
- to maintain leads;
- for administration/billing;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal and/or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for people from the EU): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal basis of consent , contract , or on the basis of our legitimate interests , provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to promote our Platform.
- Consultants and Marketing Agencies: We may share your Personal Information with consultants and joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers and consultants to have written contracts with us that specify appropriate use of your Personal Information, require them to safeguard your Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of your Personal Information.
- Merger or Acquisition:We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS (FOR EU RESIDENTS)
The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with EU data protection laws. We will ensure that any such transfers of Personal Information (outside the EU) will be in accordance with the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of operating our Platform or Features and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact email@example.com.
- MINOR’S PRIVACY
Even though our Platform is not aimed at children under eighteen (18) years of age and we will not directly collect, use, provide or process in any other form, any Personal Information of persons under the age of 18 years deliberately, you may use the Platform even if you are below 18 years of age, provided your parent or guardian consents to such use by you. If you are not old enough to have the authority to agree to our Terms, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US